Should you have any questions about this policy, or require further information, please email email@example.com.
What Data We Collect and How it is Stored
When you contact us through this website, the following data is sent via email to us:
- Email address
- Address (if submitted to use)
We do not store this data in a database, but it is held on mail servers by our website host for the purposes of corresponding with you and servicing your request.
Your data is held within the European Economic Area (EEA).
How We Use This Data
We use this data to service requests you make to us.
What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Security and your Data
We will always hold your information securely. Your data is never shared, accessed or sold to any third parties unless explicitly agreed with you beforehand.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018).
Access and Right to be Forgotten
Should you wish us to purge our systems of your data, or wish to request what personal data we hold on you, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Links and our Domain
Although we may link to external websites from this site, we are not in control of any website outside of the “heydon.co.uk” domain. Please excercise caution if submitting your information to any external websites, as we are not responsible for your data’s protection or privacy.